Guide To Spying On A Cheating Spouse
Do you think your spouse is cheating? Is it time to go undercover and learn just what they're up to? Lucky for you, there is a lot of useful information that will make it easy for you to get your spy on and figure out exactly what is going on when you're not around. If you've been seeing telltale signs of unfaithfulness or have that feeling in your gut, you might need to get moving on finding out the truth. Asking them isn't going to work. You can try, but the chances are that if they're cheating on you, they'll be able to lie about it too. Therefore, you might have to get a little sneaky to get to the bottom of things.
The main thing is that you need proof. You have to have proof that they have been lying and catch them in the act. Fortunately, with technology on your side, it's easy to use spy gear to keep tabs on your spouse. There are also some basic things you can do without fancy gadgets, of course. Here are a few tips on how to find out whether your spouse is cheating, and get proof of what they're really up to.
- Honestly, the first thing that you should do is ask. It's likely that they're going to lie, but in some cases being confronted will actually make them fess up. Then you don't have to go snooping and become the 'bad guy' because you took it upon yourself to figure out what was going on.
- Check their cell phone. If you have electronic billing, check your phone bill online and see if they have been making unusual calls or texts. Look for unfamiliar numbers, numbers that aren't saved, and suspicious text messages or calls at odd hours. If you want to actually check their phone, it's best to do it while they're sleeping or showering so that you have a little time.
- Find programs that will track their computer use. If you don't want to go to this extreme first, you can always check the browser history. However, they might be smart enough to delete their trail so you might have to get sneaky. If the computer is ALWAYS clean, you might want to be suspicious.
- If you think the cheating is happening in your home, you can put a hidden camera somewhere to catch them in the act. You might even be able to catch them making plans to see someone else, which is more than enough to know something is up.
- Consider bugging their cell phone. That way, you can listen in on their phone calls and know exactly what is going on behind your back. This is a little more scandalous to some people, but if you need to know what's going on, it might be the only option.
- Tracking devices are another controversial option, but they are an option. You will be able to use the GPS tracking device to determine where they're going when they aren't home, which could lead you right to an affair that is going on behind your back.